Friday, January 23, 2009

Honesty and Self-Honesty

Dear reader(s) --

Today I want to be happy.

I would like to give a Julia a rest.

I practiced a woman, a crazy woman.

I wish that I could lose.

Mom, I love you, but I can't stay unless I go crazy.


The above are lines that might constitute [Julia?]

Within the truth is
Girl, you want sex.

Outside, the restraints are: why is there a lover?

Gruesome (Shaida) Julia



ANd with a lot of precious plodding
I am fucked.




Strangers in the Night

Someone is shy.
Julia is me.




It's been a long time since I've been a --
Hole.

That's what I thought a vagina was, my friends:
sort of a Courtney Love if life was a crackhead.


I've been trying to write honestly.
It seems that I cannot do that without being honest with myself.

I am a hindsight.


Shame is cheating.
Anger is truth.


Maybe i'm not a hindsight.

Lavender
Home

I like the way that the Goddess has become a glossed mission.

I wonder if anyone will comprehend the above sentence.

Thanks for reading --

I'm a client

Priest, alive

Proust
Glue is not shit.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.