Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fooled You

Ha! I was going to write more on the subject of my intrepid heroine Murray, but I've decided to write about myself, cstar!

I am saddened and disturbed/distressed at the moment. It seems that no matter what effort I make, no matter what pressure I put on myself, I make everything terribly confused, chaotic and difficult for myself and others.

I am occasionally able to reach for the happiness inside myself (beginning yesterday) but there's always something...

e.g., Miss JKH saying she wouldn't want to contact me about living anywhere near her.

You'd have to know what happened, and then I would have to reveal the identities of some of those who read my blog and their friends, which I won't do.

I really truly hope that with all of the tensions, stresses, uncertainties and imminent destruction in the air, that I can resolve the emotional issues I have, which are primarily NOT MY FAULT and somehow make relationships with people who truly care about me NO MATTER WHAT.

So, love always,

cstarmare

P.S., I thank the Goddess for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.