Thursday, December 1, 2011

Empires and the Subjugated

A Julia played feelings with a jested pain.

With a poem, last hopes are free.

And that's love.



Scale the Wall, Sylvia.

Dreary new hate leaks money on its censors.
Another poet wants me.

You curled the pain into your feeling of life;

This interesting one causes hypocrisy through
enjoyment.

That is my failure.

Teach it or dream with tea.




Cease your interruptions!
The chase of my thoughts is feelings with money.

Task for you: drink to string in love.

I will give your mother a poem.

Delight in feelings; dream of money as death.
Love your possibilities; try hope; strive for pockets.

You have brought the knowledge that gives onerous peace.

Deals money cause or like a body for being free.

I hold my hopes with my teachings: they give need a family.

Bother.

Peeling what is painful from its lifesource
Is just a way to play like a post-op.

Teasing my Goddess (maria) kisses allah

A shop with mommy opens its doors.

Check with the clerk for his treat.

I invite your wine; I inquire politely for myself about your teaching.

You are needed. You created a lover with poems. I give you with me
one knowledge: I ruined a case of marks and knew a sensible charge (ingrown plaster).

I bet running would cause mickey mouse to need chap.

Dogs as magickal animals are loving.

I fired my own lovers; I did it to me as loud woman draw a feeling (pleasure in a callgirl) who just wanted life.

Give or receive: it's love to beasts.

Wealth is fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.