Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm leaving today

These are the words that Mr. Frank Sinatra sang in the intro to the famous New York, New York anthem.

I have done the reverse.

It is becoming more unlikely that I will move back. I finally did a pro and con list about the very subject and realized that the only reason to move would be to fulfill my distended ambitions.

Yet somehow I wish to see people with whom I have had so much love.

These same people seem to think that I would be making a mistake even to visit and that the irritability quotient might be too high. I have to remember this and take it into account.

I do not believe I belong here either.

There really isn't much to say right now.

I am encouraged to note that the NY Times doubts Sarkozy will win. Maybe something positive will take place in Europe.

Pointless.

Anyhow, let's all be considerate today of the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.

Embarrassing to admit, but I really am soft on the Goddess. I think she does a lot that brings out the best in people and in me.

Salut,

Julia M.

Amber Palooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.