Saturday, May 19, 2012

A la change

As far as I can tell, I'm involved with cruelty.

When is anyone strong?

Do you wish to live?   (Please note, not a threat).

An inquiry.

I find myself asking for good things to happen.  I find myself hoping that when I treat myself as a person who is hopeful that I receive happiness. 

I find myself thinking that everybody is wondering why it's so lewd.  I can only say that I am falling away from being a person who is changing for others.  I do not understand the reasons others do what they do.

My only solace is feelings of happiness.

I am bored.

Other thoughts:  I didn't want to be a woman, I wanted to like people.

So when you are doing things for yourself or that need to get finished, remember that only hope is always there.

Art is Life.

But is it philosophy?

I am beginning to believe that art is not a metaphor for the Goddess, but rather the other way around.

This is beginning to sound like I need a life.

That's good.  First Harvey Milk Day in Sierra Vista this Tuesday.

Steady as you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.