Thursday, June 13, 2013

Loom

Maps

Man was the rascal with the poem.
I gave myself anger.

This need for reasonable writing belongs to post-ops.

I know I say what is foolish.

 Family rides its girlfriend to my hope.
I remember that art -- lying to my friends
About my own teaching.

I manipulated my genitals, deciding my future.

I can't write what is wrong.

You know that I am gold to my accent.

Altitude gases itself with my family.

I rode a land raven where I was song.

Delete this from your rant.




I wish that I had the Goddess with my reasoning.
I wish that no one would be bent.

I gave a lot of leftism because of the right stink.

Guilt is from making art into hope.

I believe that I lose.





Ashes weird

Edifying words from a presumptuous ex-estrogen taker.


Death
Man
Reason

Triple words going in circles indicate a need to alter my course.



Illness
Running
Death

Dean
Race
Came

I settled for my own pain.





Unfasten it.
Empires of race
Deny feelings.

I am the dream that I cried at.

I rode where my own hopes were grounded in a farce.

Pain sky laughter.




Okay, I will be what I am.  I am what I am.  Entrance was my safety.  I gave it a post-op cloud.

Fierce trial results in my own orchard.


I am not even arriving at writing; rather, I am attending to lower masquerades.

Okay, that's the car.  I hear it.  I enter it.  I start the engine.  I leave for icicled assemblies.

Mockery of darkness brings a trial of enterprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.