Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last life

When I try to control through fear and intimidation under the guise of anger and need, there is no good that can result.

Perhaps I will make something better by allowing this family to be home.  I must welcome who is remaining to the joyous lives they deserve.

There is nothing that can possibly excuse what I have thought -- bringing harm to those closest to me.

And now I must arrive at the end of this moment. 

Go away, anger, cease to torment me and my dear ones.

Ethics, spirituality and peace for me depend on my ability to become better.

Bless all our lives.


Answer to the question, "When do I love?" is, family is what you feel when you give being to the Goddess in her laughter.  She is the bubbling over of beauty.

[Free Chelsea Manning]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.