Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Waiting for the Magic

I I weigh art alow oh where is it (the magic of laughter?)

Where I li(k)e is where went to the drunk planet, where loneliness sucks out the people and their roast terrorists,

I have bothered my nose; I have pained words to be reasonably lonely or not,

Kindness I loved a lot because when it's bad there's no dunce,

Call me beeble where I am.

The tisking and tasking glamorous where is it?


Where is Wenc (Lori/Edna) in this framily>

Oy where a kid wasted its money,

Sh, yes, the plant strings it up,

Clowns are where bane of freedom stops buying clams and starts waiting for monday to become a whale in its art

The blower horns in on the drain.

The family saved its money to its mother.

When is my clown a word>

So it's okay laughing to be lonely>

Cloud please cleave to your body; it is that way alone,

oy I golden density I loved I guess U was no one,  Why you and my Mom were loving is peace,   I have to give you awareness.  It hurts and I loathe it,

'strings wear ponds,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.