Thursday, June 2, 2016

That old college try

art whizzes the flowers above my pretty plow.

The possible blisses its known pleas,

The man of his shame teaches it bowing to the string.

I wear little pains above my crane, laughing for its nuts,

The strong planes belong here and it is edited for presence,

As all planes peel a night of man and raises , I am present,

Cancers wither where blames claims its known planet,

The deformation of words and signals fro within galley go away,

I am a straw player,

Ogle the frames,

Apart of there is ago to itself.

The past will kill no one,

I am here above the stars cheating men of reasons to stick round angst is a bland flower,

Clouds interest themselves (cheese) clouds blow into their place

Whence the rain bombs proud trampolines,

Oil loud oil.

Trees borrow a stain from answering planes pleading for brenda,


I will laugh happily castles eat it too.

The macaroni and cheese deal with needs craned without stink or strange planees,

Straw recurs,

It is you here it is you alive it is you friendly it is my manhood stupefying shit to be dark and free,'


Stanza,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.