Friday, August 25, 2017

FOR WOMEN WHO HAVE THOUGHT THEY ARE GOD

To usurp God's place in the universe is dangerous but for me has been tempting whether or not God is thought to be a woman.

There are various correlative thoughts to this.

One is that isolation from those of my own kind, "transsexuals," and a kind of loner paganism can lead to blasphemy.

I believe God is everywhere so I too must be God.

So far I have only been committed once thanks to my delusion.

If the Goddess is within then where is God?

I want to banish cruelty but I am cruel, sometimes working at it, sometimes choosing acting badly for nothing.

Drugs appear to heighten the urge.

I listened to all peace (I thought I did anyway).  Edge of blasphemy here.  I have tried to embody the human race in my everyday actions.

I cannot share my life if I don't want to.

I'll wear beads not a dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.