Monday, November 6, 2017

Attachments

Patience, I hope, is available from you today.

My mind is a soup of confused, indistinct thoughts.

At least I do not feel unstable.  Yesterday was full of shakiness mentally and was very unpleasant.

Obviously I need help.  I don't think an angel of compassion would be able to work through what is in my mind.  I need to take my medication and not do drugs.

Pleasure of existence is not available to all and I hope you can learn that and remember that not everyone is on an equal footing when it comes to mental functioning.  We need forbearance.

That said I am going to make some coffee and eat.

Perhaps you also will take care of your needs.

I would like a car.

Soon Jamie will visit me here in Oregon.  I can usually communicate with her and she has a lot of healing abilities.  I want to be a healer.  That means I have to fight mental health workers, who nearly always lack understanding.  Their theories and training are divorced from reality, benefiting only those who don't give a shit.  They need a piece of my mind.

Write a good joke and make your enemies convulse with laughter.  Maybe they'll learn something.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.