Friday, May 11, 2018

half an hour

what what what rape patience prayed work prayed art prayed ocean.  Can I breathe?  where beyond war where where patience law where where is wark death is cold I like art when where bothering I am crock here what is woman here tasting danger danger raw anger is open here why anger shit is birds all over here bother bother good damn law where what is jargon act bother is shaman a bother crashes bothering.  The art works bothering sharks  banding bothering man alive bothering my work Sartre darkness sex is bothering me.  Where I bother God is his breasts where war dives here like bothering rock.

Devils suck their rape foolish anger is patient death here I am rosy a presence of bombs foolish taste of mom and death plains goddamn love shits I am art a brain alone with nothing flowering here outside gods test life here possibly dark breasts.  Cons ache a lot where I am that waste of poop all over god he is shit in my rock.  Death upside down is teachers acting bothered alone acting shitty upside down with their answers for men to stupefy God.  Here is people teaching rape talking foolishly for art god slams sharing it is god here pained upside down for me art cons Sartre alive for God here is death shitting on me because nothing poops here underneath my black Sartre all over God for his stink of poop as I love breasts.

Africa creates black art for bombs of my boob here is beans dastardly rock sucks it alive.   PAY ME

That's sixteen minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.