Friday, May 7, 2010

To Bear Light -- now, why didn't I think of that

On the trail of feelings

Why is it that I feel crazy?

(Topic Z100)

A little bit of emptiness feels foreign.

I believe that this is because I have created a fool.

My desires and needs require a different approach, one might say one that is unique to me. Same for y’all, I expect.

A home that ‘s giant.
A failing Goddess is changing to a mess.

Why do I like to be obscure/cryptic.

This is the way I speak to myself and back, so it seems more revealing/authentic. Not to bore you, but Ifeel at a loss trying to objectively describe inner states.

Sexually speaking, a lot of creativity has made this person that I am [inhabiting?] into a friend of cruelty.

In other words, my masochism has had no outlets for three years.

What I WANT to write:

The pain that I know of is perhaps not yours.

Past that, I feel that the Goddess needs life to feel good, as well as be a crisis, a challenge, a venue for hope and love. So, maybe if I let someone give to me what I need, then I will be able to offer to others some sort of support. Otherwise, it’s all a political abstraction.

Say it: Life can be a way to feel like you are a song.

My song can wind around yours and let that feel powerful.

I call on you who are likewise of the WASP/white trash genre to fold yourself into the present, which is hope.

A la la.

Adios.

c*mare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.