Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Me on Me

Q: Do I always have to be creative?

A: No

Q: Why are you interested in literature, religion, history and politics

A: Because I am extremely frustrated with taking God as the ultimate, only reality.

Q: I thought you didn't do that.

A: I don't. However, I have yet to allow myself to know the divine within me in a way that acknowledges ALL the changes that are approaching.

Q: Didn't your therapist encourage you to get your life together?

A: Yes, but I don't think that a single-vision way of doing it is sufficient, as a matter of fact it does violence to me,.

Q: Why do you still want to embrace passion and passionate people?

A: Becausse then therre's joy.

Q: What are you going to do about Arizona?

A: Tell people that it is disrespectful and hateful to bring about this law on the backs of our Mexican brothers and sisters (siblings).

Q: Can I say good morning,relax and enjoy?

A: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.