Thursday, November 17, 2011

It feels like I'm hard, like a blade

Pity surrounded my craft with love.
(Lack of love) is what God found in his ardor.

The single incision brought a joy with it.

I am free for need.

Your arduous clamor is one with another's flames.

Tingle and play with your hope.

Urgency tackled my happiness;
This crack in my love is for everybody.

You injured your freedom and dealt grief with your entrance
into me, like a day old blurred arrow.

My savior taught me your injuries gave a safety to wisdom.

You have pulled this almond for my happiness. Your gifts changed and love is a rite of me.

Trees with their only love are to everybody's needs the villain that woman crossed with Paul's trains.(Plains deny a softness: they urge planets.)

Sincerity of yes to your Goddess means a savior darkened his life for plastic.

Cash selects its own prayer:
Deer Goddess,
You bring our love this gift:

Deal the jester a plum.

As needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.