Thursday, November 3, 2011

News from dreams that play justice

In my fleeing from failure, a third hope has called me.

Loud was believed as a poem.

I cried for his place.

I answered my life with mao.

Criticism is so poetic.

I agreed to slave injuries such as poems, priestesses, orgasms.

With you I am poetic. It is dreaming that brings Goddesses to live in efforts.

Please allow a brief freedom: safety is changing to help wise estro-cops.

I delay my freedom.

Here I am, starring with dear fleas.

I suck.

Today I created this place for my plane. It has weathered a safe vessel.

I ran to God as son of dreaming.

You are dreaming of love with things that greatly enjoy happy places.

I charged your coping for my teach: level of base.

Pal was creep.

I darken me as dressed.

I think this failure is massed in flyshit.

Your leaving my zealotry is love.

Guessing for safety was peace.

Round there caves drug astro poem.

You like amber.

Path is trial.

Rousted for Mao : git drugged on tears.

making dun for stent; a worker with bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.