Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rick the cabdriver


I am again attempting to relate to those who may read this the feeling of being in a lot of ...

I wanted to be a prince...

Let my art be ...



Crowds that fail to live with their people are in so much fear.



I fear art.  I fear love.  I fear strength.


How can I change?


Chastity makes life cruel.


I don't know whether you need to hear any thing that makes me stupid.  That's the truth I must stop ...


Entrances to my body....


Love is why I was reasonable.

I will that raymond try love.

Did she die?  (Janice, that is.)





Maybe you will have something strong for yourself.  I am a creep, etc.

Always a nerd will make art limber --- I hope.

Needs:  I read and feel.  My art is to absorb love and return it in another "fashion."

Guilty me:  I raise money by darkness.  I have to let go of that.  Where do you make money and love your people?

Else.

(That means I'm bored -- but I still need to let you know that I thought of being a laundress.)

You are very hopeful.  I will make something be happy by releasing myself from a flame called prison.)

Green cold sacks of androids make me stick to my drought.

Lick is rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.