Monday, August 20, 2012

A ziggurat sinks into the forest floor.
At the bottom is a beautiful pool of clear water.

Do I descend or not descend?



Ledrip.


The bomb has gone off.
I am running toward a crumbling wall, with cinders and embers flying around me.  Soon I will be able to see nothing (from the smoke). 

Do I let go of hoping that I will believe feelings of patience?


Move.


Has there been a dream?

I thought I made a free lesson (in someone's dream).

Graph.





Dear Mom:

I am a female.  I give you simple safety from apples with frowns.  I wish to make you hope for books.

These notions are cruel. 

A blaze of change has made it peaceful.  I love you.  May there belong peace and goodness in your life. 

***

Laughter is life; I read this reader's hopes as rice (money to S.E. Asia).

You are alive and the dream is to mean happiness as ripe.

I return to the love that you are strong in.  I changed one art and wrote of it for feelings.

Be peaceful and thrive.

Thank you for the books.

Julia 

Reasonably expressive of internal conditions.  Now try to let go of your fear  of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.