Thursday, July 25, 2013

Brilliantly happy.

Land is a fine and solid fact of our lives that of course has all the dimensions of beauty, practicality and spirituality that so many seek.

When there is a lot of loss, and also a lot of wonder, I know that I can believe that my own strangeness becomes massively apparent and a true impediment to change and hope.

I have thought for years that when anyone licks their own body that it has a creative art that I wish I could practice without any kind of anger.  I don't believe that time is the same thing for everyone.

Now that you are fairly well anointed in the cruelties of being safe -- I say to myself and to anyone else drawn to this kind of negativity -- I hope you will abandon pain for a lot of possibilities.

Now I have become a mess.

Yours,

Mandolin/Orchis

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.