Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I backed my mother's crime

I think when I read this answer I will take this and be a mess.

A mind that doesn't create belief in its own strengths does not have anything which will belong to positive love.

I have no reason to make love its own star.  I only wish that I could say that I was good.  I thought to myself that I was good when I created this reason peacefully.  NOw I belong to aftermaths.

As I grieve this assessment let me say reasonably that I cannot feel good about this dogged rabid cruel family, by which I mean this aftermath of my pain.

My pain grows from nothing which I can live for.  It is only a feeling of being changed in order to make this dream a strong movement.

I hate making myself a man for its crazy tense flag.

As I can't work, am unable to say this is a song of creativity and am cruel, I have no ability for making a dream of love.

I wish I had somebody to teach reasonably that I cannot have love and say art is a role for my chastity.  Chastity is not what I think of when I am here to be loving.  I only want to be thought of as a mess.

Probably you wonder at these tedious circularities.  Why do I not simply break out and see what I have for the gifts they are and believe that all which is made is also good to be available for its own answer?

I relieve girls by being a man.  They are not the same as I intended.  I am not the same as I believe I may have felt was a man.  I do not say I care, but I do feel that I was intended as a dream of good.

Good certainly gives itself a knowledge of peace.  I believe that I needed to have my own rites/rights.

I do not believe that every I/one gives itself answers.  I only know that I cannot stand working for anyone who can't give me a rack.

It is truly destructive and amazing that I have arrived at this terrible circumstance where I cannot simply wish for a way to be peaceful.  I do not feel hopeful that I can stay at a being-crazy-openness and stay viable as a person.

I am not good at knowing what I want.  I do not feel strongly about my relationship to my efforts to be a gay cloud of mice stirring itself with a man's laughter.

I have made a problem for my creativity by being foolish.

I feel bad that I called myself a man.  I am stupidly thinking that I have to be rude:  Anger and laughter are cruel as they belong where family is my masquerade.

No one need be stable if they are loud.  I am also a loud draw for my own capital.

I know that if I work for myself I will be a laughter that doesn't belong to my life.

I cannot love a raft of bashing love.

I love ashes of a star.

No one can do this and believe in peace.

I only want you who wish for my life to be hopeful to be loud and angry.

I am probably not good for my positively loving family.

Do not feel stupid just because someone makes you feel like you are a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.