Wednesday, September 23, 2015

E Me Blu E Gee Dark Pook I Saw Drail a Worg/ker l blink

Fold


I annihilated dreams that told me to be family.


I clouded dark popes with a plan destiny cloned me.


Please eet soft planes dark pieces saw me cold and doubled (teachers).


I cloud plume booboo.  Keep him moosy call him call him in trost.


Gwo Poo.  You knew clink is a nart top.  My minds hops.  Sartre claimed
He was a black target.  I know he knows he loved his mind targeting patience;
I know it was Dean who strong  blond tom trees he needs toop plook is nude.


Wharesa plonk is he here?  Did my Mom weight for here?


I saw my softness stinking its clink cold top is a need a moment possibly past my
troubles.  He neeed tears.  He need poo.


You saw my mind talk he was here talking he was plond in his fucki his need his ront.


Climb me.  He is targeting I know it.  I know bombs cause dfriends to die because of terror.


Where are you?


My mind caused this.  You know you need tom.  He called me soft.  He saw love when I tried to
con his life with trees.  I will forever inhale his bond.  His concept of bombs positivie ingst.


Will I please softly toss it here?


It is here.  I am here.  I saw you love me.  You were soft mine tossed you he teased me.  God no.


Poem of poems I know you.  Why are you a friend positive here I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.