Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tails of Pastor Starkotic

The grim evening closed.  The grim evening closed its stroll.  The grim evening belongs where I am, poor, stupid, clueless.  The grim even ing weeks wars and it is positive it is alive.  World of my mind , what is a faggot for blonds?


I feel worse is it my mind?
\Close pastor starkotic worth it to be your straft blanging wise school boloney people it said that my mother is my mother worth every place tribe waise tests change boloney o word it sucks stop it stupid queer indry a lafing worker treating me it is dud.


Polls.


Money works its money in its itches.


Tell my thought it gone stop it.  Tell my mom I live here with my brother workth it.  Got my mom and she was  ranger gruelly he gruelly.  Sto[ here.  he pulled in his dream and died working for my wasys of mopping crap out of the Goddess' stinger.


Bull shit it is here.


Scars niggers stupid stupid stupid is body.


Fasting works in you r land of pleasing stanger.


Boss, you care.;l




Pastor starkotic closes my mind falling and death was alive in its love at or bnoop.  Death is faces.  I see I wages are transsexual pleasure and sick pain.  Wise star place is not here with darkness staying a cold ancient chastity.


These tails are long and arfunkel got me troubled under a bridge.


So much drunkenness.




God is a pastor of night death and black bulls steepling their love as a drag bob.  Cklamming.  I hate words sorely and it is it is words that make peace feel ago a


I saw my drugs.


Bull suckers.


I suck ass.


I think I golden bush.


He loved my swars.


Af uck is his deathing world.


I wish you believed I am alive and free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

  1. I callow blond goddesas dark words say it: peace is a world I love holes he leads he leads taste it it is a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go upstairs I don't care type words. Words teach you liking poopoo sore is bnlond top. Cold bull bitch stupid ass chaos works its bullshit calling nigger cross pulling me a narcotic shaving artist . Top my mind and you will suck glass from my aces.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.