Friday, February 5, 2016

About my life.

Peace.

okay.  Why/When Is God a ha
Peace.

What is a language?

What is A s/word?

Coanaswer.

No sing gives you place,

No one likes wabbling.

I gave I work Work

I africa borrows its anger here.,

Worse

No one I know goes here.,

I heave you a dear peace.,

Clay in destiny; cold plow.,

I see you here; without I don't know you are a ware of benches.

See a goddess please.

In the march where lonely flowers pa/

Ray work hard; he was a boss.  Ea dowkrla fj

Work here,

I have a poke in my

n

i think about my body here is a nail,

Ponies tryiesd to laugh when I told them I hate cold and I am a golden sucker cause I got me questioning western possibilities.

I


Your plow is home and I am a fart.

Nasty wways wee'll tensity is school .


What is aloft a bold hack in k ick

I or cook ink
work]]\]\\]]]]

]

]



]]]]]
\]\




I\\
\

\
\




dancer calls me,.

He I con

a poonciple

whencible.

No

what is a worker?


A worker bothers his anchor cold,

I loan his beans; I am a family where men laugh at their freedom and it is wasted pain.

Work is the beach on where I hastily/hate I hate I am angry,

Okay?

when ancestor

when l

when l

when Jamie was my friend, I poured a lock,


I am here where my friends give peace here HERE is peace,

I saw a flow.

fowl.

King Of plows

I laughed and I was allowed is it here post i

I lined

 I white Pine Apple.


I warshes sara,

I loan my mind a gassicer feeling.

Work is work, that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.