Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fostered a Density

Climate

Today was horrible.  Today I loved wood.  Today I was a wood.  Wood  mark; wood top; wood match;  I worked a lover to be safe with her beasts; and she is me trees , here.

I hardened a drama with a capitalist.

Men don't weigh hacks.

I read things and I try to write what I say for myself to my life.

My freedom I have been a word, which makes me sorry I saw you here.  Sorry it was old in my laughter, 'cause I tried to leave your body.

After my mind types these things it is trouble here.  Was I a force to listen and love?

Loyalty to men a fun drama was it here I lied?

I lied to you:  I am a  murderous estrogen estrogen bruce.

julia murray has a ninja death.  He I live a paper waste.

When there is a whale ao whale a whale ao whale eo 

Gallons of  language trolls my inches a Sartre change of my body, I hastened, tests,  average ways.

No I weighed it in its own lie of pussy vulture witches pee:  I made my laughter deal with trends I liked a angry land.

Will you please deal ?  I deal , instead:  facts yellow and her shark eels its art.  Eels its flies above its carcass (change of wood is a draw). 

lord dancing my dry eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.