Friday, October 28, 2016

Aggression

What bodies work for men?  What kind of laughter posits peace?  Who needs home with my creative round land?

Where is the creator in the road?  Where is the breezy peace buying kind lines?  Where will love begin here?

I go to men with laughter with creative people like stupid weird love is laughter weird weird I guess that's sufficient aggression but I'm not treating you where my body crosses angst coldly here.

God dreams weirdly here.  Where is non trees .  I make aggressive remarks like "weird" and"stupid." That marks me as crass and unacceptable.  Help me listen for love with a message (words treacle are sorry _.

I have no goddamn love to deal with except the goddess needs men and women to become ?

Feelings?  Love?

Love under Will.

My will is to cause a weird place here for men to act without fasciest crazy lower pamper.

I don't even have words to type.  I don't even have words that make me love arduous stabbing weird troubles.

There's only teaching, resting and falling.

This misreading brought to you buy my mind, a fallow pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.