Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lies

fascism stupidly cold.

fascism idiotically stupid.

I cannot let words shtick here as eezee.

Casualties shit here.

I found my own plower sticking out goddamn here of my crack.

You know here is pain my own loneliness is nothing to high school trains.

Men don't listen with their roses to men or the death of my cunt.

That last phrase shows a certain sense of humor.

Nothing hates pain without praying for a good problem to make weed.

Weed is a ware of my possibilities.

I wish to casualty nasty Andrea.

I used my family work with my feelings here of fascism and cruelty to kill creativity and he needs history.

Stupid history is a friend to casualty.

If I cloud work I am a free creative artist.

If I work now I am a hater of my rights.

This idea that work is cruel is stupid.

Power and I are no one a goddess stark is flowers you are my life andrea.

Rusty's power is rice hominy and family.

Sausage omens poffic (perfect/ion) of value pain constantly tests rashes.

Donuts call fangs to make dreams fry.

Co no Na Pomp.

I ought to write something in a language needing change.

This language is something worse for nights spent typing the cop a ward.

Stank body sorry you need dean to be farcical.

I cannot keep running toward the flower fleeing my rails.


Twin darts fly toward the sanka bop.

This is a night's tom passionately night's family.

Gay work dines n----- queen.

PLOWING ME IS NOTHING!

I am a worthy mattress.

Who is stupid about africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.