Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sea b-low

Today’s poetic reflections – May 28, 2009

How do I want to be happy?
By giving myself to myself?
Or by giving myself to others!

Personal friendships
Impersonal thoughts

Arranging flowers
Digging the bed
Raking the soil
Troweling in the seeds.

Betterthan crying at the
Death ofa mother.

Sexuality and sorrow --
Doubles for your pleasurable perusal

Strong and doubtful
Leisured and likeable

Analyze, propose, dispose
Your benefit or your life

Headlines say
Go thataway

Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond
Partners in hate

Embrace your vitality
And don’t look back

Bio-Her
Is Good

Crying out to your guardian angel
She is home






Appliance I


Your mother’s sheltering arms:
Not an appliance

Mysteries encamped
Trains
Mainly to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.