Sunday, May 17, 2009

What to Worry About

N.B. These lines are from my n.b.

What to worry about

I wonder if people like themselves

I wonder if the Goddess is a beautiful woman

I wonder if I can live forever


* * *


Goddess like forever
Beauty like c*
*c was JKH/Pain = bread in french

Bread needs seeds



* * *



Living the Dead

Men chair apparent
Lesbian rest dare
Clay rest home

Lose love a lonely rose


* * *


Hope is good to Harry



* * *


The Brambles of Everyday Life

Stare goddess
Pare

I see


* * *


c* Mare
= Sister Mary
or
Caesar Murray

* * *

Letter


c* needed c* so
Loving would live




Lesbians are home




* * *



philosophia

Words have a value called help


* * *

human being is with you

The love of women is good




Seeing Obama at Notre Dame: "Beauty is Love"



You think I'm bad, but I'm really c*






_____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.