Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kinship

My feelings about the state of Arizona.

I like feelings and feel that a way to be happy is to like the mess that I feel.

Heifers fuck
Julia cries

Testing is not good.

I have to stop pretending that I am a whore.

Patience and happiness keep me alone.

I must tell you that fucking Goddess says fuck stupidity.

Hate cancels pain.
Freedom is a little man copying hate.

I want to make happiness and be home.

As I have said, dot, boys free Goddess and let her be .

Make it or find failure.

Goddess is pain of her .

I was wrong; hay does feel like cock sucking.

Take it and be famous and that’s living.

I hope that no one makes stupidity.

A cunt says me be loving and the law is trash.

I am Julia trying to be paid.

No love is as tense as home and women.

Home is feelings.

I am stuck.

Tell this grown failure : Shit is not pain; anger is not God; make anger the poem.

I am poison.

Make ass be flue.

Repeal the law.

Kinship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.