Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back East

I am presently looking out the window of Chelsea and Rusty's Pine Hill, N.Y. house at a beautiful Catskill Mountains scene of tree-covered mountains. It is so far very quiet and restful here, and I've pledged to help keep it that way.

I've been circulating a lot both physically and mentally. I've visited CR in Brooklyn, JW in Catskill. Now I'm here.

I want to convey that I understand that I cannot take people for granted, that I have to learn to live my own life, and that I have to love myself as I'm doing it.

For some reason that seems a tall order to me, but I have to face up to being a human being.

So much seems to be changing, but I need to, as JW said, make decisions. I need to write. I need not to destroy myself. I need to let myself be hopeful.

If anyone knows anyone who needs a typist/proofreader/writer/poet/religious-historical fanatic to start/finish/maintain tasks/projects/work (housework) I'll be glad to do it.

Chelsea has a great bookstore.

Yours,

c*mare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.