Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chack

Lest those of you who follow this blog closely believe that being a moron is any good, please note that I try very much to have what is free.  This means that when I make you feel like I'm honest, that in fact I am trying to avoid having feelings.

What feelings are these?

Issues with niceness; Cruelty against my hopes for love; Sappy lefts.

You can live with your place in this world.  I am aware that I am simply trying to be fearsome, like a combination of Godzilla and King Kong without even much Gamera.

This fearsomeness is to me the only way I can let anyone be at peace.  I threaten because I suck.

Teach me the way you have accepted that you cannot be free, in other words, acting according to your desires, and I will try to live within the bounds of social expectation.

I am angry in that I am a pest, not a protagonist, as some of you are.

Be nice, ALWAYS.

You must remember this, a kiss is but a kiss, a sigh is....  As time goes by.

Since you need me to let go, mass pain is not shaman.

3 comments:

  1. Muttering this loud is beginning to be idiotic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked Arguments: I am easy because I need love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to say today. I belong to birds.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.