Saturday, June 16, 2012

I vote for Sahfik

Apparently the look in my eyes is scaring the woman next to me (in the library).  I find that bothersome. 

If I ever become patient and kind, then maybe I will be strong enough to try being home (peaceful).

You know that when the love of reading is becoming the ho(p)e to write a book that your strengths are becoming lude.

Tension is the product of listening and ick.

You are the only lip that makes my hopes a rock.

As always, you cannot understand the Efforts of my being without knowing that you are a person.

I cannot make you change.

I cannot make you change.

Chemical Poem is over: 

Mechanization brings lists.

You are ill.  You are poor.  You are a joke.

I am drugging this person with malevolence.

I must stop.  Feel and play a way to people.

You are a crazy woman.

This is only my place in the lip.

I have given you what is mine.  Now I must tell you that your dreams make me sore.

I must say that I have thought for a long time that I am poor because of being flawed.

This means that I am human ....

?

As you continue to bring yourself to make happiness a place that all are welcome, remember that I am peaceful in order to let myself be a clay open asshole.

Treat me like this and I will make you your own hole.

Thank you so much.

Yours,

Julia the Flip Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.