Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rats

Lousy Goddamn screwy people with their desires for their own lives and people who respect and esteem them.  Why I've gotten along for years without being respectful to others and you know how I'm doing.

Secondly,

There's good that has resulted from hoping that someone is there who will love me and care for me without question.  That is, I just love needs like laughter and creativity and love.  You know, if I really care to be sentimental (which I am) I could list right here all the people who have helped make me like people for their strength and not their cruelty.

But I would rather be happy.]

Me
Dream
That
You
Change

Me alive to know your belief in good.

This is just another way of eating cruelty for poems.  I'm rather sick of it.  This cruelty is often my own.

Leave or not?

I know that when you tried to be happy you were trying that place because it was needed.

I sick because I like running at a star.  She pulled hope and good because it was me that needed a rope.

I write this because I am a round lack of saintliness.

Read me -- destiny failed me for hostility and markers.  You feel supper.

Didn't care about AC (would have meant helping myself be happy).

Dumped on Anger.

Created lazy fists.

Rats.

Miss Tick is loud and round;
Miss Tack is round and proud;
Miss Tuck is aching for jack.

Tales of Crack.



I read when I teach.  I live when you are.

Lousy people.



1 comment:

  1. Dare I say that though this sounds like a return to negativism that maybe there's good that I have believed in. You and you and others know that sexuality is Weather.

    A mechanistic fuck.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.