Wednesday, September 12, 2012

By A Champion

When there is a poem in teaching one dream only, and that dream is to be free, I will make this life peaceful.

The dream(s) that I had were love, good, strength and happiness.

The turn of my personality was toward orgy, cruelty, nutso arguments and anger.

If you are good at knowing why people do what they have within them, then perhaps you can help me reconcile these tendencies.

Remnants:

Pay to your art the freedom that you were alive to have.
Bring to yourself the knowledge that you can be alive without making others succumb from your weaknesses.

I remember when there was someone who did love me as I loved her.  She remembers that I had love because of the peace that was dreams.

I repeat the word dreams a lot:  I meant to write this as a lover's round of belief.  Today I must be happy.

Lavender is a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.