Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The World South

To live on the page -- A lot of love

Tepid tapes fast:  No food will let life pass.

I remember loving to teach moments.

These moments each carry love,
Each time I write, I think it's better than nothing.

I have paid reading so that many will make openness strength.

I know that stopping where there is a mother gives me wisdom.

I also remember that a lot of goodness does not know life.  (yet)

Many can give change.

When I called for a lot of life, I was a lot of lack.

Apples teach tapes to make laughter, when witches are making sleep.

I cannot temporarily clap my laughter as life.

This only dreams when drugs trap poems as injury.

That is terrible.

Look when you make a friend:  are you alive with happiness?

I didn't make life temporary nor did I wish to.

Neruda gives people a little strength.
Dickinson finds art in peace.  (She likes the craft of dreams.) 

Elevated Glamour does not make life open.

Elevated Glamour equals my old style.


Now you may return your television to the original broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.