Friday, September 21, 2012

Was there peace?

To utter words that follow upon other words while leaving other words is doing what is polite.

I was is

This is a word that I am saying.

Goddess narrows the ingog of the mess.

I ride the not arg(b)or

Loud is men and my  eek.

Doud.

I round the omen

Dish:

You were the step of the eek.

I was the step of the blessed.

This stops.




Accuracy:

Estrogen

Cold

Money

Dream

I remember that you could say that I was am one.

This "change" is a hostile pook.

I remember when that was dragging but not android.

I guiltily stopped in the way for it but I was art.

Art is not life.

I remember this god when he drank his pain.

You are your life.

I remember when there was another hope.

This was that and... that left a po[ck] money.

You gave me another st[a]p.

Elevation toward you makes and... tep[meck]

Estrogen is nothing with a farce.

I resemble but I do not have arguments.

I like assteroids.

I grieve arguments.

I love me.

Death is not a lot of rogue.

I weathered the men who were there.

I went to the tribe of orchids.

Pain waited to be n(one)

This was here when no one came here.

I did what I thought was interesting.

I made it life for a pack that was pinto.

You were here when there was my famous nut champion.

I drove your pain into the earth with pain.

I made you artist.

Awful nancy work.



Vision of mechanization is here for ateachers.


Lambert with work.

2 comments:

Go Ahead: Comment.