Saturday, May 25, 2013

Alluring Naked Nonentity

With all the power I possess, I believe that reason and happiness are strong.  Further, I attest that law and cancer die with the matches of my                        



Grief.




And now, I return to the empire of the apple.



Moments of fracture:

I delight in a manly fancy:  I can be roman for the glowing stripling or my own lace drama.

Sassy for the right lantern.

I remember when there was a hope for thinking of people as laminated with etches failing of gifts.

And bodies remember anger because there was death in the pain I lost.

Pain was okay to answer.  Pain was death of larch.

Guilt:  Underlying:  I never saw estrogen as a fact.  It was to me the coldness of love.

I am resting this act in order to measure my lace.






Confession:  I am not writing anything that I can decipher.  This doesn't feel happy or good.  I am worried that there will be no leap toward comprehension.

Ask for laughter, get lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.