Friday, May 31, 2013

Guts

Cowboy Poetry

Alkali bones register apparitions;
Guilt of wearing man
Destines love to failure.

I made western life peaceful:
I ran to the affronted woman
And dreaded the empire found

In my moment of restraint.



Silk Sheets

Opera and jazz pour forth from
Tiny speakers.

The day is passing as usual.

God and Man; death and love

Work the continent.

I relax and settle with a
Trashy check.





Bud

Glow gently this evening;
Masquerade the face of your
Land:  (Which is a thought of Pasts.)

I gave this reason for a rope:
There is a natural belonging
As a casket.



Doubt

Will you be my spouse?
Will you lend me your being?

May I dream of pain?
Is there another reason to softly borrow

Caves that dream of sampled annals?

I lend you my work with openness:
Delete the manner by which

I fetched rain.
(Through icy ladders to my factory)





Self-entertainment:

I dildo the modern laughter;
I leave weft with warp.

A saga narrows combs with
The fat manor I have blown as.



I lend man reputation
And he returns
Money.

Fuck (F**k)
That.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.