Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sublimation of Aggression

The hammer hits the head of the nail so that the point pierces the molding which embellishes the ceiling like a bundt cake in plaster.

I would rather go outside and scythe through a field.
I don't have a scythe and it's hot out.

I would rather make friends and feel that I was  a groan baloney answer to pain.

I'm part English. 
I'm part Scottish.
I'm part Irish.
I'm part German.

Now all we need are Irish-German and Scottish-German wars and all will be well.

A thought:  Going like gangbusters on my life is turning out to be exhausting and fruitless.  I might as well go steal some cars or at least cheat on a financial aid form..
I think that needing to be slow because of the nanny (me)(my mother?)is being too afraid of pie(a)ce



Does anyone EVER just need to be strong enough to guide someone toward language?




I do not need language.  I have my body.  But as Chelsea made it clear to me, nonverbal language is basically violent:  solving disputes through punching others out.

I love my anger.  It resembles a way for me to stop making drugs for the troubled.

I would rather embrace someone with a good will toward them.

There is one knowledge, if you think that knowledge is a bitch.  But it's not

Man and rape are failing to be life.

I prefer to keep myself where there's answers.

Q:  Why anger yourself?
A:  To be intimidating.

Q:  What in your thoughts?
A:  A rude fast answer (moments of political heart.) = Stop the darkness from being a book.

Sylvia and I liked lurking -- I mean, I did.

The Ellen Show is over.  I am looking for the Nexium.  I haven't showered in multiple days.  My teeth need brushing.  I need to pick up six or seven bags of papers and organize them as well as books galore.

I am tired of changing boys into my roll.
I am Julia Murray; I give peace.

This is a look at chastity.

Dates.

The subject of

This brings up


Ihate narcs and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.