Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cream Supreme

Baby was right:  I like what authority is.  It makes you kill people for nothing.  That is passion.  No one is a materialist.


It is foolish to be a woman without being passionate.


I am not cunt to be passionate.


I am here to be alive cuz it is my family that made me hope.


No one believes I am home.  No one is here to be alive cuz of me.


I feel nothing for openness.


Dean and I are nothing.


Panic is my nothingness.


If you wish to know what I feel, then be a low pig to be a mess.  Be cruel for art.  Be alive for pain.


I am nothing because there is nothing to give my passion to.  It is my fear of my own life that makes me hope for pain.


If this is hatred, then I am a nothing.


I am part of my own murder.


Sex is what I need and I am foolish because I think no one is here to believe my dreams.


Dreams make me wonder about how life is for my lovers.  They must be famous or alive.


I must be nothing.


So much for money.


I wish love was famous and loving because of strength and freedom.


So much for answers.


Give me something besides taste, like hope, like passion, like my own rights.


Nothing is wrong to my pain.  There is womanliness in art and that is my hope.


As a woman I am a junker.


Go ahead, be hustled.



3 comments:

  1. As far as "liking" a murderous authority, please help me. It is nothing here but hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To those who have cared for me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I partly need a way to be passionate. And now it is peace.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.