Thursday, April 17, 2014

Discourse without marsha

I thought of myself because it is my friends who are free from affirmation.  I do not believe that.

I think of myself as peaceful.

Why no Marsha?  She is life.  She is love.

I was probably trying to make this another wonderful fried word salad drunkenness art product.

But I need to say that without Marsha I would have been my own rudeness, i.e. a butch artist of crack.  I think of myelf as hopeful and it is probably because she knew family.

Sylvia learned love from ?

She knew Marsha as a woman.  I never knew her. 

Why no life or love?  Because with freedom trouble has answers.  Freedom is not because of being, it is because of pasts.  I do not know what to believe in.  I thought of myself because I am my own panderer.

I would like to be more in touch with my thoughts and be safe with them.  I thought life meant pain.

It is part of myself and that is cruel.

I need to write down why it is that no one gives me my own ocean.

It is probably because I am not a land of brides, i.e. teachers.

I am very sorry about this envy problem.  It is not seemly or easy for anyone to like.

That is what is good to me:  Anger for art.  Nothing is good if that is my being.

I need to say that I need happy things.  I need thoughtful and safe people to believe in me.

I have had that.  I threw it away to be a drunken loss to life.  (With drunkenness I put all substances).

I am sorry for all this wordy answer.  I hope you like trees.  There need to be trees.

And you are people and beautiful.

Acting is another fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.