Saturday, April 5, 2014

Openness parts itself with a penis

I ask myself what it is to love.  I have no life in my creative arts.  It is not dreaming patiently.  I am worried about convictions of myself as a natural.  It is my life to be alive.  I cannot believe parts of me are nothing.


Please be good and be loving to your parts.


This makes me laugh -- get it, "parts"?


I wish you did believe in the Goddess because then I would be hopeful and possibly free.


Ask me what it is to love and be rude to yourself.  It is painful and it is lewd.


Please know that I will never be drunk as a fuck.  I will never be afraid to live for life as a woman with answers.


Thank you for being strong.


No one is here to be portrayed as a no one.


Oh well.  Please be right about your thoughts.  They are good for themselves.


I hope you will give up the act of being shit.  I hope you will act like you are strong and treat yourself because of your love for dreams with feelings of capitalism as woman.


There is no good in this fame.


I seek treatment for my family.  I seek love for my being.


Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.