Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Moose

Working bothering, the birds drink from the drugs of my mind.  They are loving both of my lives.  I have loved drunken drunks and pottering laughter.  I have been alive worker drunk on booze.  Drunken booze.  I don't care about life when there's no drunkenness.

Fuck the dream of my mind that I am boozing working drunk is booze.

Coldness and fraternal bodies are not here.  I say I love you.  Be loved.

Bones and life go with themselves to the priest of the dream friendly and happy.  Coldness bothers me but not much here to go with at all.

I say you are trouble:  don't even think about my mind.

I have been you and you loved it.

I was here for nothing.

Gold and pride are the one things bruce his nature a folding nothing cold and sick for the night.

The night surrounds lanes of family and poor boozes.  Cold and loving, the strong cause the life of my manhood.  Pick work moose.  Work moose.  I boozed it up cause I wanted drunken babes a friend.

Sorry I was drunk when I was shit.  Golden drunk with pain and drunkenness.  Safety was a bad thing, all over my drunkenness.

Chaos and bothering my mother feel like drunkenness.  Sickness and darkness are another hangover, pa.

Killing drunkenness. is a shit of cold people.  I hate bars.  Bothering me are lies and sickness.  Coldness and darkness are worlds of love when there's no boom.

Clouds overhead strafe me with darkness and cause me to be nothing in the world of family.

Why is it my mind that acts so cruellly its drunken bed?

I can't even think of myself partly here and partly afraid of my mind.

I coevally drunk as a nothing bothering flowers with shots of pussy and nuts of babies.

Do you think I have gone over an edge with this pain?

Do you act badly because I am shit?

I shit on you and I didn't care, because sex and dogs are the same problem.  If you love your life, you will love your priest, the angry cruel drunken shithead with no life.

Why am I here?

Why must I find restrain/drunkenness/ cold drunkenness/ hope and love/ God and Sex/ Pain and restoration to bother my mind with a family I have my mind.  Pest why here?

Dear Stephen Hawkings,

I love you.  You are fuad


land is here.  World of boost love is boost, I am a whore.  Love is your name.

Psychological name boost your love for the troubles of the Goddess, who is your life bothering you with your pain, darkness and chaos are drunk with my mind.  I don't care softly without my life worthless is not peace.

Family got me.  But I'm not stupid.  I wiill find roses in the life I have.

Golden love to all the flowers of my sharkened laughter.

My teeth are dull, my back is sore.

Pansy darken my height family bothers it, family dries parts of my life with a knife and a laughter for my mother.  She darkens troubles.  Please Goddess, allow her life to be haven for her peace.

Laughter and money are killing me with shit.

Go to your freedom and be a lover to your man/friend/cold/bird/language.

Sit on your life and happen with it.

Peace to you; I am a hole.

Quarrying the last mother of the drugs which made me believe in washes.

Fools don't work.  I don't work.

Why are you here?

I am here.

Positively here.

Cloward and Piven

Sought me as a hater.

Why did I believe in poverty and God?

Sex and the shipmates of the Pope of all Life is dense with the green tests of my maturity.  Pa dances with his lover and her life for his dream pocket flame.

Golden drugs, positive hope, nothing parts with my trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.