Friday, January 2, 2015

Stupid

Be Bu
Be Bu

Noight Doight

A Bore Bubboo

I Cloud BaBa

No Sun Shaft Borrowed Darl

Moor

Quit Being Stupid, Bird.  Guilt is Nerd.

I feel Word Dark Word Here is Word :  Urgo  BoBo I fought More Drew Soft Galosh.

No one Poor is Bore.  I Poor Baloney Or No Dar Ba.

Cassino Montague HaFa  MaNa.

Glowering, the Stars I have Naime.  Puto is BuBu.  Work, Lulu.

Khoisan Narma Banana.  Weird Bird Crone Stars in Bird Why Bother a Nerd.  Curd.

Kinshasa Word is my Fried Murker Loial Darkness BuBu conned me with Naught but BuBu.

Clearly Dreams stop BuBu:  Art Grates the National Falamity:  Queer Goes Tops Washed Out.

Gay Life Moose is Moose Coldness Boosted Boost.  I bolled dream of my Mom is BuBu.

Liars stop Manassas with bothering lands.  Stop Here.  People creepy.  I work by my Mama puso

Work here is a nono.  Crone is popo.
Around Mama Gold is priestly shaping croak.

I no what is bubu: Queer Moose works I have love:  Wise Baba.  Need a pair of mommies for my
Land of Bruce Stooping with his bird dark farness is boring.  Caused here darkness stopping a Moment.

A star I realize she did me to be topped another way.

Glowing here, Sartre trashes Money for his dreams treated here with words Dot.
 
I Glow passionately for the pain caused by loose arcing wear is your Nike?

Creeping I saw a Ferris Star in Piraeus no mon.
The glow from Jamaica Boulevard sees my money partly birdy queer is work hoho.  Money sharks.
I go away today here I was here.
 
Drag my money is teaching clowns I work as nut for a bird, a Queer Nuttaller, flapping cheeks here why I am topping My Mom pandering is sick.

I work here I am working.  I am bored with this person dirty and nothingness is nude possibly far away.

Glow Bo, You Believe God is Your Life.

Cranberry Trot-ting walks here my Mom I love, bothering Baba is narcotic shirt with a floured dumb perkins.

Marlin Parkings.

Clowvenly Dreaming.

Sharking Plowing Poem.
PooPoo is a shamed to be no one.

I have love I have Love.  Why?  I am here. Possibly I am a Moose.  Bobo
  
Clowvenly dreams birds are needed.  Believe in words possibly family buys me bird word:  Quick stop here.  The bus got me in my dreams.

Show Low, Got it?

Why Bother Dangerous People?

I am here.  Darkness Sartre tingles pleasing his work.  Wow.  A body seems to lie under my frame:  another stack of computer diskettes seize my phlower with ecstatic cranes.  Plow me!

Jaunty Destiny (whispered):  Naked foul brain must release soft pussy for money as slave of its own punk.

Shit, no one makes trouble like me, a drunken top in the crimes of my Maisie, who is thought queer.

Beneath I am Jamie trusting in a friend to go to the darkness softly:  Why give money to hate?

Fie K Rngo.  Worlds shit like a whore no one loves in her troubled nature.  Jamie borrowed her mind to be  sane.  I made love for my Mother's entrancing clown: Guare John momentary.

Home I love you.

Dang, I am a bird.  Caught in the facts of my mango testing flowers for brains shtesta clower Quirk.

Stink of money Dar Es Salaam.  Shocking is my man:  Tree a flower for my Maisie, dog of word.

Safire.  Moorecock.  Drama.  Land.  Shaving.  Bothers.  Changing.

When I talk, my Mother dries the drama with nerd.  Class is in the flower, poor with taju markings.

Plow.  Moose.  And now De poors her night fame is her land.

I give you shining clouds for your .



I show my Mothe r Dear is Loose.  Testing commas.  The hairy one fails me.  Wow feel and lake a friend in a tremendous Fake.

Yours Cluely
Staph Infection.

Blame mascer wial.

Troll no one knows.

I was alive when I was waiting Tasca plue.

Drug many is a randestun qwowk

Lord of Noise,  Flask is your Moyl flaming?

Jesus famous word target your life it is love as a way to be mere dream of another thayer.

Admiral:  Your ship makes me Quail.

Randy my Mama.  Dildoes.  Tossing.  Charges.  To.  The. Braces of my a family dreamed safety got it here.

Family dreamed pope is a whore for its nothingness:  Castle Sant'Angelo.  Bomb my thoughts.  I am stupid with a rare narcotic flame.

Chick was here.  Bobo is life to another tramp.

Sylvia Rivera tells me this is shit:  Make a friend, not my mess.

Teach clowns for their bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.