Friday, January 16, 2015

Prune

I
Is Jif

I
Is B

I
Is Lake

Moose works
And I am feces.

Work
Moose

Faces

Moose

Large
Things

I was alive.

Moments belong a murderer's drink.

Sickness is what pain is.

I want freedom to live.  Work is pussy drunk on Andrea's words.

Killing money was a stupid word. 

Why boost narcotic woman?

I loved her like I am poop.

Sickness is my mind working work is booms of boop.

I like boop.

She boop

Ba boop.

A bop boop.

Queer is boop.

I belong land is work.

Earth is boop.

I work here.  Boop is boop.

I like work.  Boop is loop.

Love boop is boop.

Orgies work boop.

Boop boop is a word of losers.

Cruel angry tossed drums.

I like words boop.

Good words of boop.

I like words to be a word as word.

Good words don't try to mortgage their work.  Work boop.

I like words drunk is boop loop on droop stoop.

Clueless is a word of moose truce goose is a moose.  Flashing answers was a sensible loop.

Work is sook.

Drunk boop works dupe loop.  A fast mango boo boo. Alive woman works a world of lances.
I dove boop word boop i like word boop is a word dupe is a moop  broop.  Stupid group is woop.

1 comment:

  1. Prune is loon dune. Wrinkled and fleshy boop. Stoop work floop is a noop shoop.
    Cloop: Boo Boo. I prune moon loon toon goon balloon soon.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.