Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Phoe Fried in Trust

Ways a (Sar) "Andra") boldly g"isses":  Quirts and lanes strongly above family is a man's claim.  I seek "rane" cold darkness softly blaming argument for bombs and dunces.  The guess is that I bother my friends with beans.  I bother buying my mind gl"ane" coldly and m"ookoo."  Gl"abular" pr"ein" goes to its own drug face sucking birds with my mind density sees itself in its own dumb place, a bu gu.


San Fake Row Do A Pap Will Skill Graze or Boo Dog Peace Save It for BoBo, (a"chimpanzee/gorilla")


O fantasy, where is they comforting caress, thy slick plane on a jonker planet?


The crazed anda quarto  land


Close up is a railing of my tall sucker.  You who dither and blather with my soft cook will never or always sometimes live facing the world and meaning to cook.




Doi Ti Doi Goyische Blank.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.