Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bulkage

maka fake rone dotch.  Plu blue glue flutch.  A singer boss blames stuss.  Glowering flowering drying pus.  Lousy angry stopping bus.  Cruel jewel angering druss.


Sickness bitness is a fling; queer and possible are a-ring.  Glowing, flowing, I see blue; cold and godiless, sex is flue.


Topiary, row


Plow a famous girl to do.  I am a fool to be so crustu.


Noisy and ponderous dark and fat, I see men with no hair at.  The flames are all troubled, the scenes have bubbled; gold and costliness are a plat.


Donate your reasons; glean your flea sons.  Guild your me sons, and glare me at.


Toat the rye, gloat the sky.  I am a tall season of gnat.


Pussy tosses a round dark flare; I sicken your flowery hair.  Stupid is a willow with no kazoo, Flamboyant carotid lasts till two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.