Thursday, April 30, 2015

Land why bother?

These are strictly notes to myself.  That you may read them is an acknowledgment of consent to my right to write to myself as I please, without consideration of consequences good or ill.  The need to be honest outweighs the need to exercise caution.  If you do not agree, you do not have my consent to read my words any further.

DFuck oaldf

Cocksucking stunk black black is a man world of peace.  Sorry,, my mind got my mind interested in drunken sick Gods like my mind is a woman partly tarking laughter and partly drunk on stink.

My failure to understand thoughts that my mind tosses out means that I am sinking into a flower of moose, a dahlia, poisonous and plosticx.

Covision I thought would [I can't think ofd the word], "allow" men to be thought of as God the painful faggot I neer taossed land is words.
  Be no one.  Be your freedom.  Idfd you don't see me as work, then I must be free.  This is right.  I am peepee, I am popoo, I am a rohrshach for your xlass.Many dots are apparently topping the prissy grain ofd your teinkinta.  Slam my meess , vut don't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.