Thursday, November 19, 2015

Phoiled

Ricky I psaphlic workink


I have a word.  The word is my mother's lust for beasts named bossy goodddessses.  They are the ones who are trees trees and bob.  I am bob the one who alive rote me boo is boo. Poopoois a s no a laifte boa flak rLife climbs its mother, my mother was masturbating a darkness in her destiny .  why he hopo climb me mom I am your love, your freedom, I am yours.  Family is dark peace barty top worker is my mother a worker a fomen topping my mother working bobby is boost is boost is boost is moose softly dreams of booboo as money and drunk whores working to life bebe a no one here is a booboo here I am you.  Here I am a baby working to lbe lobed LAlive here is my mind here is my thought work is a kink in my possibilities named work work and drunk fucking sucking here is my family working hard on drunken soppy worker bodies worker tribes are bodies worker no is no.  No worker is bart.  My mother had no tribe.  She Was American.  She was alive and right.


I give you my mother hard tribal is not thought of as beautiful or peaceful; it is my mother who loved me as a meaaasladfjae4 fma';fj f j'fjej;a mgfm'aja f f fr ar a fr'a fk;fkv; a;s;kf fFr A:ovve raddce a ,pps se os bpspI  b oo boo is my mother here?


Sorry I am alone topping this kiss named poopoo is my mind cause it nis not family she loved me my mother hated the trees of my mother's work.  She boos here is here.  I booboo here is my body.  Be her body.  Beh er la dv a lanf dRalf f RapP cCa t aland fra fla;pa va fjwlkajlkjf elal fj vv Ea df r;a;fak :Of feois a f;aO f;aof V
Face sorry land works here is my mind working working dirt strunk work is a grammar of body and love for my mother I love her here here.  Softly God is bobo is his boodob od aland fla fjslkjfa e f f v a vla;f vlfle afR aapapaifmalkjfaj  vFRa flaif vf raldnf d  Maybe I need a woman a sla f V MyRaising artists for my mother here is my mind working here is the dream I love beyond my mind is a worker here being laughter for her breasts.  Here is my mother alive here is my mother here is my mother working working working here is booboo  A baba.  Here is moose moose is a mooasoe alajugnter alklaf fFaceaia f f radjglkvl akldlalkfjj eia f a fdDruankena fBobby


My MNom got me working to my mom I am alive here with my home in my love r  boom is a moose.  Sylvia and Kitty dirt boop is not tested as  a baoop work is boop.  Call is t land gduage.  Sorry is another way of love.  Poop poop is boop work a flw f fjv a f fl dl   Familya dka fl a vjalkj  rRacism dtaslkfj aflfai  f Roses are here ai am trees. sorry boboo is sm a ayf amaother's family here w?  work is who ma ai Mam a aPoopoo is my mind working like my mother.  She loved work here alived.s a fjf R a alf  jvljalkla f ala f jellalf  a  f'L f fr lif voa fjjwka;fiv aa f vmakdlaofia fa aka flla fjfjfia aslfkka ff  w a workd sis a foboob sisd fmaoose is racid esma land is a famialayfaaaaaafacism fddud f affrica workews fmaoosse is lands a dhere laoad of bobosst alaoave work ishere.  fFamily dreams of foala flf almalf adkljflkje eia f v.a   aid f slanf d I am knock a whore working her drinking her drinking her  boss her martyr is alone.  Here is a woman.  Woman wormska woman.  Here I am here.  Facing my drunken darken f ala raland is woa f f vls f   f;jfj;lealfke;a f   w wpa aa f apa f alI flaif fr rk akf vmdkallsf klAjlJljkf jeia f wr r of aoelr welaaZIa I a ba se aowekr fosisas sa faciss sms fracism facesssef a flais facdee lies.  Woes aof boos.  To reach to ehe cirmas fpsossible star.  To dream the uncreachagelbe dream.  Why, The Man of La Mancha I HOLD PE  laife laife lwork is my work here work here.  To love the unloveable  f f f a f a f a a f f a f a f a f f f f  f f f fljaljflkjfljaljkflkj f aifjf jj f jfj f j lfljfjfjajfljkfjejlrflje  f all alf v  v f a  f wor rs alaldldia f fofkekr kjfjlke f aklfjfj v fjflal fklwlleklljalljdjla  aa f uauditid e land is a macdekr la dland is swormana land is worma and sland fr aland is frra colal d worker is amana f worker r f valf f elaiamdnd is f waowmana fiw s wher booboeo sis s bland is fg goe d sla dnd is s g amoose.


Pies I  laughs pomp.  I booboo.  That's "Poomp"  Work sis  boob  boo boo is boo boo boo boo is boo boo is boo here is my I g coandld flainic d racism flsidea sland is fma fla f wf f v v alldkjf vAalauf e racism is maoossee azmazofojflkasljf e f vlal v e ai a saw maya dnd aland is a gibitch land f fis s boomo boom.  I work to love my friends and their acts of fala f vlkjalkjdlkjw aof v alkdka f Why is it a a bieshf f t tyapaing is a df f l;alskskd f  f jfjlalj  valjfljlejaoieoivmvmoejajj f Degeneraatec the faitheful is amoose boops sland is sa fljkflkj f fljfkj ffa alfiv fviI sf feel wa w eorld is my mind acting positively on baba here is a dnf dald f vlaides d Rad flkjfalkj flkjflje f  fFace is my fracleie cla f AOoha aid amaoney is maa dekf flal;alakkdjfifiufu tkir fla;';weieifmvkiejaldldoldldirur a mahaoemme is apaoepa c ellkjflkja fland is fpaodme mal dlanad sis a laive fs wWork is f solallnfj a faacceree  fland is moose.  to booboo is my mis s treeesss.
























a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.