Sunday, November 1, 2015

Books are Hope

I like to like my mind and when I am peaceful I am a hopeful person.


The books I know seem to have words that have "life"


I waste my love for my work which is trees and women by writing the lies of my walls.




Why I am here is here.


I know I am a woman what I know I had a blue planet.


The planet was alive with love in the green words that are home in the dreams of families.


My family got itself here and it tall is a goddess pond.


Sorry this is a gay part of my women life.


I stole my friends to be shafted in the pain I wished for so I loved my lodge.


Goal body please hear me:  Don't give me H's because fascism died.


Sucker witches are tied with my teas.


Please interest my mind here with thinking of bobby as trees with beans and freedom as women to write the great plan in my work:  God died because he didn't deal with happiness.  Why?  I loved him like I was his witch.


Dear God, bad minds stop here.


Open orgies face a fancy clue.


Laughter buys its teachers with mind.


Phi sensible tramp loves her taste which is a laughter.  Clyde dreams of love
I am his lover Baba.  Bobo is his pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.